Part-time! Competitive Pay! Positive and peaceful working environment! Do you enjoy making a space clean, tidy, and beautiful?
Join the Jesuit Retreat House team today!
As a housekeeper with Jesuit Retreat House, you will be a part of a respected team of housekeepers responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of a 60-guestroom facility of a beautiful lakeside retreat center. This is a part-time role (3 days/week) consisting of 16-24 hours/week. The guests at the Jesuit Retreat House regularly express their appreciation and gratitude for the housekeeping team. It's a positive environment to work in!
Jesuit Retreat House's core values impact the environment of the retreat center. Ideal candidates are a team player, positive, self-directed, motivated and dependable.Job Requirements:
- Follow proper health and safety procedures.
- Follow retreat house procedures to ensure that all areas meet retreat house standards.
- Ability to carry out a physically demanding job involving bending, pushing, stretching, and lifting up to 40 lbs
- Flexibility in schedule is required with occasional weekends and holidays.
- Reading, arithmetic, and basic English are necessary; a high school diploma is not a requirement for this position.
- Complete the Diocese of Green Bay VIRTUS Safe Environment Training and pass a background check.
- Between retreats, the housekeeping team cleans a 60-bedroom guest wing including bathrooms, laundry, and common areas (hallways, lounges, chapel, conference room, exercise room, and restrooms).
- Housekeepers replenish supplies for guests' use, empty wastebaskets, and remove trash/recyclables.
- Keep work cart clean, orderly, and stocked.
- Occasional projects include washing windows and woodwork and cleaning carpets/rugs, upholstered furniture, and draperies using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Job Type: Part-time. Salary: $14 - $16 per hour. Benefits: employee discount, dental insurance, life insurance. Shift: day shift; no nights. Work location: in person.
JRH is a Catholic, non-profit, ministry sponsored by the Midwest Jesuits. To find out more about joining our team of dedicated professionals, download this JRH Employment Application, JRH Employment Application, fill-out and send along with your resume to: Fr. Mark Carr, SJ, Executive Director, 4800 Fahrnwald Rd., Oshkosh, WI 54902; firstname.lastname@example.org.